RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided you have one or have ordered several goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered uniformly;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (pro academy GmbH, Pippamint, Georgsgarten 26, 38176 Wendeburg, info@pippamint .de, Fax: +49 (0) 5302 / 922 85 95) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you other type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the case the earlier time is.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only arise if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply Contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which are prone to spoilage or which would quickly expire;
- for the supply of goods which are not branded pippaMint (e.g. KEMON, ghd, etc.)
- for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal or packaging was removed after delivery or if the packaging was opened cannot be excluded by the customer (e.g. with the soap, the brow soap, brushes and eyelashes, the pencils);
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
In these cases, the right of withdrawal expires upon acceptance of the delivery of goods by the consumer (customer).
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.) p>
- To pro academy GmbH, Pippamint, Georgsgarten 26, 38176 Wendeburg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +49 (0) 5302 / 922 85 95 :
- I hereby revoke(s). ) I/ we (*) the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on ( *)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.